Sunday, September 29, 2013

Shopping club update 2

I just placed my second order.  It is mainly stuff for the kiddos.  Tooth gel for both children, a toothbrush for little sister, body wash and shampoo for the girls, vitamins for big sister, and a foot care pampering pack for me and the hubby.  I used my $20 loyalty shopping dollars for this month to get more of the intensive moisturizing lotion and the disinfectant cleaner and spray bottle.  The quarterly literature and catalogues are being sent also.  My total order with tax and shipping included comes to $80.81 with the preferred customer discount and the loyalty shopping dollars for this month my total savings was $57.89.  That means had I ordered all the same products without the preferred customer discount and the loyalty shopping dollars my order would have cost $134.01 plus tax (that includes shipping).  That is a rather impressive savings.  I am excited to see what everything looks like when it gets here and to try it all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment